I don't want to be single anymore! Should I try online dating

• I don't want to be single anymore! Should I try online dating

I don't want to be single anymore! Should I try online dating

I’ve been single for as long as I can remember and dating hasn’t been going well with me. It’s always 1 or 2 dates and no more. I never ventured in online dating but I’m starting to consider it.

So, I’ve done some research and checked out sites like okCupid, Anastasia and A Foreign Affair. I never knew there’d be a lot of women who are in these sites.

I am the type who likes to fall in love the “conventional” way and the idea of online dating still doesn’t sit well with me. BUT I really don’t want to be single anymore I don’t want to keep leaving it up to fate. I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t try this route.

I don’t want to seem desperate but being single is tiring. I want to have someone to talk to after work, someone to have great conversations with during dinners and someone to satisfy. My emotional side is deprived and I want to fill up that void… I just want to know if it’s worth it?

I know that there’s no guarantee I’d have success but is there really a chance that I may find what I’m looking for? Which site should I join? Your suggestions and opinions are highly appreciated!