Accidental Cumming

• Accidental Cumming

I have a new gf and have this real embarrassing problem. I shouldn't say "new" gf cause actually she's my first ever serious gf. The problem is that a couple of weeks ago when we first made out hot n heavy, I came in my pants. I don't know that she noticed at the time. But last week she let me feel her up for the first time. I had my hand under her shirt and again I came in my jeans. I came enough to make a big sticky wet spot that she noticed. She knows how much I want sex with her but she says she isn't ready. I respect that but how do I keep myself from cumming when we're together?
    • Trippy wrote:

I have a new gf and have this real embarrassing problem. I shouldn't say "new" gf cause actually she's my first ever serious gf. The problem is that a couple of weeks ago when we first made out hot n heavy, I came in my pants. I don't know that she noticed at the time. But last week she let me feel her up for the first time. I had my hand under her shirt and again I came in my jeans. I came enough to make a big sticky wet spot that she noticed. She knows how much I want sex with her but she says she isn't ready. I respect that but how do I keep myself from cumming when we're together?

In your ages, that is totally normal, when I was 14-15 after only kissing and hugging with girl I would cum in my pants without any touching or anything so that is totally normal bro :) :thumbup:
    • xman wrote:

masturbate before thats all
      Thanks. But it didn't work. I was going to my gf's after school and I knew we'd have at least a couple of hours alone so I jacked off in the boys restroom after school before heading over to her house. We'd been making out for a while and went farther than we had before (but I still hadn't gotten into her panties). She put her hand on my boner through my jeans and that's when I came.
    • Tell her the truth and explore sexually I would try makes her dominate you and do things like tease you by rubbing your cock through your jeans and stop every time your about to cum even make her squeeze your throbbing hard cock while you cum so it hold back until she let’s go and points it and her chest exploding everywhere all at once then keep stroking your cock while it gets soft so she makes it get hard again and even uses her tongue this time which makes your cum even quicker then she uses her mouth the next time then her mouth and hands on balls then she finially let’s go as you get soft and makes you wank yourself while she steps back and watches you get hard and this time you take longer to cum even if she teases you by rubbing her pussy in front of you