Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do you think these are a good idea?

• Just stumbled on to the idea of romance tours, do you think these are a good idea?

So I’ve been trying online dating for awhile, and I’m not really having much luck. I’ve tried the most popular ones, like Tinder and Match, but I can’t really bring myself to take the other person seriously. I find conversations too impersonal if they’re being carried out across a screen.

Nothing beats actual human interaction, So I started searching around, and I found A Foreign Affair , which offers the chance to go to the country of the women you’re interested in. I feel like this could be perfect for me, because I really do prefer face to face interaction over exchanging emails.

So I guess what I’d like to know is if going on one of these tours is a good idea. Travelling to visit beautiful women seems like it’s too good to be true, so I just want to make sure before I do anything. Appreciate any input you guys can give me on this.