I know I’ve made the right decision

• I know I’ve made the right decision

Being divorced for 5 long years is disheartening. I have 3 kids left with no absolute care and attention. My wife left us without a convincing reason. I always been a good father and husband. This separation doesn’t help my kids, most especially that it affected my confidence.

While surfing the internet, I came across, A Foreign Affair. This matchmaking has a lot of beautiful foreign women looking for ideal partners. I was curious so I decided to sign up. I scanned through information given by the site. I got curious to one profile, her name is Lucy. Her profile amazed me and is promising.

After browsing through her pictures, I realized I want her to be my wife. Yes, I am attracted to her already. Knowing that the agency will be having a Tour this coming January, I immediately contacted the agency and booked for my spot.

I believe I can find true love with this tour. I know I’ve made the right decision.

Though I’m confident enough that I’ll find a woman to date, my family would think this is a risky move. What do you think? Should I continue with this? Your input and advice would be appreciated.