How to open up to women online that I am divorced and a father of two?

• How to open up to women online that I am divorced and a father of two?

I’ve been divorced not too long and have two kids with me. It’s been a couple of years since then but I feel like I’m ready to get back into the game and find someone.

I don’t think I have what it takes to find someone in person. I know that my age is beyond what women would find attractive. But a few of my friends convinced me to try online dating and while I was searching for some trusted and decent dating sites, I came across AFA

I’m honestly rusty with everything. I absolutely don’t know what to do and how to approach a woman online. I feel as though there are many key points I should mention in my personal information page, but I’m lost.

If I do match with a woman from abroad, I’m clueless as to how I can make a connection. How can I tell her about my past marriage and the fact that I’m a father of two children? I hear that younger women don’t find these things attractive. I’m nervous at the thought of never finding the right woman.

I can easily say that having nobody to love you after a tough divorce is hard to deal with. I would like to open my doors again to love and maybe find a woman who’s truly the one for me.

It’s been difficult these past few years of being a single father and with my age advancing. I try to keep an open mind and to stay positive. I just really need some help with all this. Any kind of advice and some tips will greatly boost my confidence. Thank you so much in advance!