Brother having anxiety disorder.

• Brother having anxiety disorder.

Hey! I am here for suggestions regarding my brother's anxiety disorder. He is the studious one in his school. But he doesn't talk to anyone and doesn't go out. He talks only with our family members and his friend who has the similar character. My brother's daily routine is the same for past 7 years. Goes to school in the morning, come back home and sit in his room with some books. During holidays, he comes out from his room only for having food. I have 1 more sister and we both hang out every time. Whenever we call him, he won't come with us. We tried many ways to change him. Then we planned to take him to a party. We told him that there is a book exhibition in a hotel and asked him to join us. He believed us and came with us. He tried to leave when he saw the party ambience but we didn't allow him. We took him to the party. He was just sitting there looking somewhere. I guess he is having difficulty facing people. We don't know what else to do to change him. As suggested by one of my friends, I am planning to take him for a social anxiety disorder therapy in Toronto. Share your suggestions. Thanks!