Girlfriend is talking about marriage. I feel like we're not ready yet. Help please!!!

• Girlfriend is talking about marriage. I feel like we're not ready yet. Help please!!!

I’m a 30-year old single man with a girlfriend from Costa Rica. We met when I joined the singles tour with A Foreign Affair. We’ve been together for a year now and it’s been quite a sweet ride since. We’ve had a few bumps on the road, but overall, our relationship is perfect. Now the problem is that she's mentioned marriage a couple of times already. She seems like she’s ready for it now and I feel like we’re not there yet.

It's not about her. She's really amazing and honestly, she'd make a great wife. The problem is with me. I don't think I'm ready for a commitment that big. I'm at a good place in my career, I'm still not sure if marriage is the next step for me. The idea of settling down is still out of the picture.

She's not putting pressure on me. But still, the casual mention of it already scares me. I'm afraid that there would come a time that she would already want to settle down. I don't want to lose this girl.

Do I just tell her honestly that I'm still not ready to ring the wedding bells just yet? What if she would think I'm not taking our relationship seriously because of that? I can see a future with her but not this soon. I need some help with my situation, because I'm really lost here.