Long distance relationship with Filipina Girlfriend. How to make it work when I'm in Canada? Help!!!

• Long distance relationship with Filipina Girlfriend. How to make it work when I'm in Canada? Help!!!

My girlfriend and I live thousands of miles apart. She lives in the Philippines while I’m in Canada. We met on A Foreign Affair after a close friend suggested that I sign up. She’s really great. A pretty woman with a smart mind. What I admire about her the most is her values. I could tell she’s someone who puts heavy weight on loyalty and fidelity.

I can’t help myself from getting worried on where our relationship would go. I’m staying here in Canada with a stable job and a house of my own. She’s there in the Philippines with a job and a property of her own as well. It's going to be hard for either of us to up and leave our hometown.

We both want to make our relationship work but I feel like it's just going to get harder. I'm not really into long distance relationships but I can make an exception for her. I just want to be sure that I'm taking the right risk with this one. Any advice from anyone who is in an online foreign relationship too? Is there a big chance that our relationship will work out? I need help!