i'm so freaking desperate? help

• i'm so freaking desperate? help

It started eight months ago.
      My boyfriend who I was with for about a year broke up with me, and I was devastated. I absolutely adored him, I was angry, I was broken, I was devastated. I blamed myself the most.
      That was when I started getting more suicidal.

Tragic backstory that might play a role in this: I was physically, emotionally, mentally, and sexually abused by family members growing up. I grw up thinking it was normal.

I was already pretty suicidal.
      Four months later, I started seeing this guy who I and my mom absolutely adored, He's mormon, a gentleman, a straight A student. everything i'm not
      about a couple weeks into our relationship i got sent to inpatient treatment because i was really unstable and a danger to myself. it was only for two weeks.
      during those two weeks, he was siting at this all girls table and ditched our friend group.
      i came back and we did a couples halloween costume together.,a week later he broke up with me
      again, i blamed myself the most for being unlovable and not being good enough.
      Now I'm extremely desperate. I just need to be in a relationship. I'm so broken I look for the missing parts of me in others and I need to stop
      I'm talking to like 7 guys right now, and i need to s t o p
    • Relationships wont bring you anything good except more pain, as you have already experienced.
      You can't expect anything more serious at this age, it's pretty obvious that relationships at your age don't last. You shouldn't be even thinking about it, and should focus on friends more.
      All relationships that are created at this age are doomed, but friendships that are created at this age are one of the strongest and valuable.

Btw, you're beautiful(if that's you)