You are not alone!!! Suicide is NEVER THE ANSWER

• You are not alone!!! Suicide is NEVER THE ANSWER

A classmate of mine killed himself because of severe depression, he was just 19. I am very upset and sad right now. I don't know what went inside his brain for him to do it. This is why I am starting this thread so that everyone of us here can have an outlet. Please... no harassing others. no bullying. no bad words. let's just encourage each other.

I also want to share resources about depression and how to cope. Please you are not alone. You are never alone. Whatever problems you have, someone is willing to hear you out. I am willing to hear you out.

Here is what I read about depression

nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/depression/index.shtml

betterhelp.com/advice/depressi…-from-regular-depression/

webmd.com/depression/guide/what-is-depression#1
    • New

That’s a tragic shame? This young man at 19yo. He had his whole life ahead of him.

I don’t have a problem chatting with others. In this situation. Just remember this will be an anonymous chat. You just have to telll me your problem. I’m not so sure that I will be able to give the correct answers. We can chat in private messages. If that’s what you want. You don’t have to put all of your private details up here. About your problems. Just a brief outline of your problem.