Moving to my foreign girlfriend's country after marriage. Is it a good idea? Advice please!!!

• Moving to my foreign girlfriend's country after marriage. Is it a good idea? Advice please!!!

My girlfriend and I plan on getting married. We've set the date six months from now. We're already started the preparations and I've already met the rest of her family. I'm excited for this big event in our lives. We met on A Foreign Affair and have been together for a over two years now.

The first time we talked, we made a connection instantly. I have visited her in Brazil twice the past two years and I enjoyed every visit. She took me to her favourite places and introduced me to her friends. The time we spent together proved that we are really compatible with each other. So I decided to pop the question before leaving for the second time, and she said yes.

We have made a mutual decision to spend our married life in her country. I don't really have anything against it. Is it okay for a man to move to her country or should I just ask her to move in with me? Was I wrong in my decision of agreeing to move to her place?

I have my life savings to support us both since I have already retired from work at an earlier age. I was thinking of putting up a business once we settle in Brazil. Any suggestion on what kind of business I should invest in? Should I make her stop working once we get married? Please give me any advice.