I won't be able to communicate with my online girlfriend for awhile. Should I be worried?

• I won't be able to communicate with my online girlfriend for awhile. Should I be worried?

I’m a businessman and sometimes my work requires me to travel for meetings. I recently met a woman online through a dating site called LoveMe and we’ve been in a relationship for a couple of months.

She already knows that my job requires a large amount of time and sometimes leaves me to keep her waiting from time to time. My current travel assignment will keep me extremely busy for a few weeks. I will barely have the time to communicate with my online girlfriend. I’m concerned about what she would think while I’m away or if there should be anything I should be worried about.

Aside from the distance and time apart, there are sure to be a few bumps along the road without constant communication. I’m a big overthinker which can also cause problems while on my trip. I know that with the available technology, I’ll be able to communicate with her somehow when I have the time but on this certain trip, it will strictly be about business.

I’ll be constantly working and not have much time for recreational activities. If I do have the time to access my dating account or have the time to message her, I’m not even certain that I can reply for very long. I have faith that our relationship will be okay and that my girlfriend perfectly understands the situation.
      It’s just that I would like to know if there should be anything else that would become a problem during this time off from my online lover. Does anyone have any thoughts or remarks that I need to consider? Any comment would be a great help. Thanks so much!