Peruvian girlfriend invited me to visit. Is it worth the travel?

• Peruvian girlfriend invited me to visit. Is it worth the travel?

I’m a thirty-five year old who’s been in a few relationships. I’m currently dating a girl from Peru that I met on a foreign affair. We’ve been together for two years now. I’m looking forward to proposing to her soon, she just has no idea. Our relationship is going really well. I couldn’t ask for anyone better.

The first time we talked, I knew there was something special about her. Two months after our initial contact, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. Her attitude never faltered even after the time that has passed. She's really genuine with her actions and emotions. Honestly, she's the most genuine person I've met.

About a week ago she invited me to visit her in Peru. I told her I'll think about it first. I've never been to the country before, but it seems like a good idea to visit Machu Picchu with her. I just need the opinion of others to make sure this is a good idea. What should I prepare for my visit? Should I just tell her to visit me instead?

She promised to give me a tour in her place. Should I send her money ahead so she can make necessary arrangements or should I wait until she sends me the needed expenses? Also, is proposing on my first visit a good idea too? I really need legit advice.
    • To answer the question in the title of the thread: HELL YES. With or without the GF, visiting Peru is a great idea!!

Let her give you a tour: YES
      Money? that is always an awkward subject, so perhaps just ask if she needs help in advance.
      Proposal? Heh. No idea. You are the only one that knows how the relationship is progressing. But at least wait until you are there to decide.