I think my relationship with foreign girlfriend is falling out.

• I think my relationship with foreign girlfriend is falling out.

My job has been too demanding and I couldn’t give her the time that she deserves. I’ve missed Skype dates and even forget to communicate with her sometimes. I feel like I’m being unfair to her. Am I?

She never complains to me about the situation but I see it in those half smiles and forced nods that she’s really affected by it. How do I salvage our relationship? I want to show her that I value this relationship just as much as she does. I’m planning to visit her in person to make it up to her. I think I deserve a little vacation too. Do you think it’s worth travelling?

I really need advice on how I could keep my relationship from falling out. I love her and I want to be with her. I’ll do anything to save this relationship. I need all the help there is. Please give some advice to help me out.I’m currently in a situation where I’m desperate for a legit advice. My girlfriend and I have been together for two and a half years. Everything was fine between in us. We’ve had our ups and downs in our time together but it wasn’t nothing we couldn’t sort out.

Lately, I noticed that our ‘spark’ is starting to dwindle down.

I could see how hard she’s trying to make things work between us. When I first met her on A Foreign Affair, I was smitten right away by her humor and good looks. We got along from the moment we started talking, but now things seemed to change.