My gf is younger than my daughter. How do I bring it up?

• My gf is younger than my daughter. How do I bring it up?

I met my girlfriend online through a dating site called LoveMe. We’ve been in a relationship for a few months now, but I never got the chance to bring this up with my daughter because she’s been so preoccupied with her own family the past year. My girlfriend is 28 years old while my daughter is 30.

She recently gave birth to her first child and I’ve been racking my mind on how I could bring this topic up with her. The new year is fast approaching and my girlfriend is planning to join us for the festivities here in Florida.

Everyone will be there and I’m wondering if this would be the perfect time to tell my daughter about my girlfriend. If I do get to talk to her about it, the next problem would be on how to start the conversation. I’m foreseeing this event to be incredibly awkward between the two of them so I really need some advice on this.

One important detail to keep in mind is that I am a widower and it hasn’t been that long of a time since the unfortunate event. Now, my daughter has always been supportive of the choices I make and she wants nothing but what’s good for me, there’s no denying that.

The problem now is that she may not be ready to accept that I have a new relationship and with everything that she’s going through right now, I’m afraid to just burden her some more. I love both my daughter and my girlfriend very much and I really want them to get along well. I see a bright future with my gf now even with the long distance and everything.

The only factor that remains is how my family would react after hearing the news. Are there any other things I need to consider? How to break the ice with my daughter? Any kind of advice will gladly be accepted. Please help!!!
    • you need to tell her that you have a women in your life sn that you have been seeing her an would like her to be happy for you an that you would like her to know her an hope for the best an be her friend,
      Try to bring it up when the whole family is together,
      You need to tack your daughter to the side an tell her that you have a women in your life sn that you both love each othere an that you want her to be her friend.
    • Hola Hailey I'm sorry for your lost I feel your pain as well ,,so you have a Grilefrined an you have a daughter am they are close to age okay.
      Your family is get together for a activity from your city alright ,you need to talk with your daughter an tell her how you meet this female but need to open up about yourself to her an explan some issues about you to your daughter an what you like about the female an that you have feelings towards female's an that you hope that she will unetstand you an be happy for your chose of life style that you picked up when you had a husband in your life, now that she giveing birth to a baby she going to need some help , if you have a photos of your Grilefrined it would be best to show her who she is an way she looks like an to accept her as your lover an freind,
      hope she accepted your life with your new girlfriend best of luck love you ,Happy Thanksgiving day.