It is like a dream come true - never judge a book by its cover

• It is like a dream come true - never judge a book by its cover

Everything started a month ago. My bestie offered me to sign up that LocalsHorny.com site. Honestly, at the beginning, I was against that idea, because I am a romantic person and really was looking for a serious realtionship..not just a one night stand.Here I should say that I 've said "No" to her attempts maybe at least 10 times but finally did it.
      First, I decided to start with a fake profile - you know.. not my pictures, not my real age and interests, not exactly what I was looking for...For a moment I really enjoyed what is like to be another person.And then he appears - a boy that I didn't know but somehow grabbed my attention.We started chatting, sharing photos, jokes and even little secrets, but I didn't tell him the truth because I thought it wouldnt turn into something special and real at all.But it did.He is probably the most intellegent person I have ever met and is a real gentleman.I can say that this small lie of mine grew in something even bigger than I expected.Now I can't decide whether to tell him the truth or just disappear at once because I really can't stand the idea of him hating me for my fake personality...The biggest problem is that I really like him... :( :huh: X/