Gf wants her son to study here. What should I do?

• Gf wants her son to study here. What should I do?

About three years ago, I met my girlfriend through a romance tour. Since then, we have been dating and communicating with each other online. When I met her, she already has a son who was about three to four years old.
      Now, he’s turning seven and is about to start his elementary years. She’s asking me if it would be a good idea to let her son study here in the United States. We’ve already been discussing future plans like settling down and her migrating over here to live with me. But now, I don’t feel like it’s the right time.
      What should I do? I think it’s a good idea to let her son study here because the education is better and he would have more opportunities. I just don’t know how to plan this all out. What are the factors I need to consider before making any decisions? I really need some insights and advice on this.
      We are talking about a child’s future here but before anything else, I want to make sure we’re ready for the next step to avoid making the wrong choices.