Please help!!!

• Please help!!!

Hi, I am a badminton player. I have been practicing badminton since my schoolings. I am really passionate about this game. I want to be a renowned player. So I am giving more importance to badminton than my studies. Initially, my parents were not that much interested in my passion. They wanted me to focus only on academics. God, I can't imagine a world without Badminton. At last, they understood that they couldn't change me. Now they are on my way and giving all the support. For the last week on wards, I am suffering from severe wrist pain. I tried some pain relieving gels and oils. But the pain is getting worse. I can't practice well. Next month I have a match. I am too much worried whether I can participate or not. My parents are compelling me to consult a physiotherapist. They have taken consultation from a clinic in Toronto which provides treatment for sports injuries. I am worried because if the treatment starts, then, is it possible for me to attend the match on next month? I would like to know the duration of this physiotherapy treatment. Please help me with your opinions.
    • Hi Chris, How are you? Just came across to your topic and feel for you. Well, Good to know you are passionate about badminton game. Sport injury is a part of the game, I have never heard that a player has never been involved in any kind of injury. No wonder about your wrist injury here because badminton game is led wrist injury for players.

Sometimes these injuries are serious, so we should get the proper treatment in time, I think if there is no bone fracture then some easy wrist exercises help you to recover and get relief soon from wrist pain.

Also you can view this video as well , There you will more about hand wrist stretches, If you feel better and relief you can continue these exercises. Thanks and wish you a good health for future!