Maybe you can help me?

• Maybe you can help me?

Oookay so I'm here cause I simply don't get something... It's not like me to write on forums but you see - I need to talk to somebody who doesn't know me
      Also pls excuse my english, it's not my first language

So
      Last month I starter my new job - waiting tables, all during weekends and winter break. Nice people, nice employers and he... He's a bartender/waiter he taught me many things when I came there but then you know it all just started to be different. We started spending most of time together, he changed his schedule to work every weekend and to be in the same place as me (we have two bars in the restaurant), he was still helping me with everything, was like "you can always count on me". You know, he met me short after my ex decided I'm not good enough for him, it was the worst moment of my life, I wasn't even trying to show my best side but he (the boy form work) liked me anyway. Was even trying to chase me a bit. And someday I found out I really want this.Our common friend told me he's got a girl in his hometown. Well I was a little sorry but I'm not the type of girl that is breaking relationships. I decided to wait and have hope. We were on good way to be more than friends. Holding hands, hugging on any occasion, had lots subjects to talk and we could talk for hours about anything, understood each other. Yes, we've been flirting a bit (I was reserved and tried to turn it all into jokes or something) and stuff. Actually everyone were asking if we are together or something.
      But at the end of winter break his girl suddenly broke up with him. Idk what was the reason. The problem is, I wasn't there for him that time. I'm horrible at showing feelings or cheering people up and I actually didn't even find out that's something was wrong. And then there came our new co worker. Wen I was waiting and didn't want to get into somebody's relationship, she did it. Yesterday I came to work and noticed something is definitely different. He wasn't acting like usually, he only said hi and went to make coffee for her. Like he used to do before for me... He was never angry with me but yesterday it seemed like everything I did I did wrong and he was disappointed (?). But everything she did was totally perfect for him. Then they were giggling all the time, joking, acting like a couple, touching each other like they were in middle school
      he tried to kiss her from across the bar when I was standing there, cutting some mint. And she started to laugh like on purpose and said "ohh hun not in front of everyone", and she calls him honey, sunny, bear, babe and stuff.
      He noticed my face, tickled me and said "Hey bunny don't be gloomy, smile to me ya know I was just kidding" but they kept on acting like parrots budgerigars.

She is different than me. She's beautiful, she's got personal trainer, lots of interests, studies she loves, she's always nice (too nice - people know she's pretending most of time), always has to be so damn perfect, everything she does is good. She never split hot water on herself (I did) or broke a glass (I did many times) she likes skiing and snowboarding and speaks Spanish and she has many many things I could never afford. I'm clumsy, sometimes mean, I always say what's on my mind and I'm never faking smiles and I don't really know how to show feelings. So she's just far better than me... But it hurts. Idk why it happened. It's not fair. I hoped I DA do something to bring "old times" back but now I think I'm hopeless... What should/can I do? ;(
    • I was always afraid of being rejected... I don't even know how to show him my feelings. Should I do sth for him? Or idk what really I don't know how
      It's not simple for me, U know, almost every time I gave up the whole thing at the end cause I was to shy to show and too scared that he won't like me back. And then I was treated like younger sister or bf... So U say I should fight for him?
    • Dear Juls ,
      the fear shut door to you.....
      To me its took lot of time understand it.....talk from your heart , if you like someone you should let him feel it ....
      otherwise - nothing happend .
      If you want me help you with specified situation with this boy - you welcome .
      my pleasure to help if i can :)
      You can also send me private message if you feel so

Try to learn from my mistakes :) <3 8)
      Feel free ask any quastion.