Someone followed me on Instagram...

• Someone followed me on Instagram...

I was busy scrolling through Instagram when a profile followed me. Of course, I looked at it and saw a woman. The username is the city of brides official. I opened the profile and saw a lot of pictures of beautiful women coming from Ukraine. I followed back since I want to know more about it.

While I continue scanning through the Instagram account, I’ve observed that there’s a website linked to it. I opened the site and it’s actually an affiliate of AFA, I’ve known this site before but I paid no attention. So here I am, starting to get interested in the service.

I’m most interested in the City of Brides which is the main affiliate of A Foreign Affair. I want to know those Nikolaev women more. I heard they make good wives. But I want to know them first before delving into marriage. The answer was seen through its Romance Tour, an affair similar to AFA’s Singles Tour. In this way, I can meet them and know them.

Do you think this is worth it? Should I pay more attention to this? What could possibly happen to me if I use the service?