Marrying a Buddhist... need advice!

• Marrying a Buddhist... need advice!

I’m tired of living by myself. This is true. Yeah, call me desperate but I have developed a strong need to have a wife soon. Should I go and propose to my current girlfriend?

I met Kim on AFA’s website. I can still remember meeting the beautiful ladies of Shenzhen, China. I read their profiles, scan through their photos, then I decided to date Kim. She is dazzling. Meeting her in person is one of the most exciting moments of my life. She is not just pretty in the pictures but also stunning in person. Before I end my visit in China, we dated frequently and asked her to be my girlfriend. She said “yes” of course!

Our communication never stops. I talk to her every single day. My feelings for her bloomed. I know I need her to be my partner in life. But what bothers me is her religion. I am a Catholic and she’s a Buddhist. Do you think it’s fine to marry a Buddhist woman? I mean, for me it’s not a big deal but what about for her parents and relatives?

Guys, I need your insights regarding this. I want to marry her, just her. Is religion really an obstacle to getting married?