How to surprise my foreign girlfriend?

• How to surprise my foreign girlfriend?

I am a man of word. If I have plans for someone, I’ll really do it. And I want to make it perfect. I want the receiver to be happy and be satisfied. This is the same thing I’ll definitely do to my girlfriend.

My girlfriend doesn’t know I’ll be visiting her next month. She is Gwendolyn and she is from the Philippines. It was AFA who made a way to cross our paths. Gwendolyn joined the singles tour AFA held in Cebu, which I participated. It was a night to remember. I was stunned by her presence. She is such a beautiful woman. The way she talked resembled an ideal woman to date and to marry.

Now, I’m here to ask what could be the best gift to give her? Will it surprise her? My presence would be enough (just kidding) but I still want to surprise her with something elegant and worth it.

Can you suggest some ideas? What’s the best thing a woman from the Philippines should and like to receive? Please leave your comments below.
    • That's so nice!

IMO - you're right. Your presence alone is the best gift she could've asked for! But - that doesn't mean you can't do other things to show her how much you love and care about her!
      • Find out what her favorite cuisine is and - a) Cook it for her OR b) Take her out to a nice dinner!
      • What are her hobbies, interests, things she's passionate about? If you're creative - maybe make something to commemorate these things about her!
      • What are your favorite things about her? Maybe think of a few things you guys could do while you're there visiting that showcases all the reasons why you can't take your mind off of her!
      Also - flowers are ALWAYS a good idea! :P