Is Invisalign braces good for my misaligned and protruded teeth?

• Is Invisalign braces good for my misaligned and protruded teeth?

Recently I heard about Invisalign braces. I am worried about my misaligned and protruded teeth. Actually, I am scared of putting normal dental braces. My friends told me about the inconvenience and pain of wearing such braces. My parents have tried several times to take me to a dentist for this. I skipped the situations because of fear. Now the condition of my teeth is a bit pathetic. I can't even smile confidently. My friends are scolding me for not taking the treatment. One of my friends told me about the Invisalign aligner. She has undergone this treatment from a cosmetic dentistry clinic nearby High Park. She suggested this clinic to me. I am planning to choose this because there are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. But before taking the consultation, I would like to know whether this treatment is enough for my dental issue as my teeth are too much protruded. I doubt whether this Invisalign braces can bring the desired results. I need your valuable suggestions.