Is there any complication in undergoing tooth extraction while on medication for migraine?

• Is there any complication in undergoing tooth extraction while on medication for migraine?

Hey! I am on medication for migraine for the last few months. I take 50 mg of Topiramate in the morning as well as 50 mg at night. When I have a migraine, I experience a throbbing pain in my forehead. I also feel nauseous and sensitive to light and sound. Recently, I have been suffering from a severe toothache. And I didn't notice any decay in any of my teeth. But my tooth aches while chewing food. I used to take care of teeth properly and I wonder why I am suffering from a toothache. When the pain became unbearable, I consulted a nearby GP. After the checkup, he found two cavities in my molar teeth. The GP put forward two options, either to extract the infected teeth or to get tooth fillings. I don't want to get a tooth filling because a few weeks before my friend had a tooth filling and it came off a few days after the filling. And she was experiencing severe tooth pain and sensitivity. But I am worried whether it is safe to undergo a tooth extraction while on medication for migraine. So the GP suggested seeking help from a tooth extraction emergency dentist in Toronto. Is there anyone here who had undergone a tooth extraction while on medication for migraine? Are there any complications in undergoing the procedure? Please share your insights!