Meeting my girlfriend for the first time.

• Meeting my girlfriend for the first time.

I’ve been dating a girl I met through an international dating site called LoveMe. Things have been going really well between us and I’ve decided to come and visit her next month. I’d like for us to know more about each other together. We’ve only been corresponding for over 2 months and I know most people would say to not rush things and try to get to know each other more before traveling thousands of miles away. I believe it’s much better to get to know each other while seeing each other face to face, so I’ve decided that I’ll stay in her country for a full month.

She’s from Medellin, Colombia and I know that they have a ton of practices and culture that most won’t know until coming there. I would like to ask for advice on the things that I should and shouldn’t while I am there… and while I’m at it, would it be wise to meet her family already too?

We are still in the getting to know each other phase and nothing completely serious, but I’d like things to go well with us and hopefully, she’s the one. I need your input!