I don't approve of my dad's relationship... I need advice!

• I don't approve of my dad's relationship... I need advice!

My dad went on a single tour last month in Shenzhen, China held by A Foreign Affair. She met Liu and it seems like they’ve hit it off. That’s all great and I’m happy to see my dad happy but… Liu is only 4 years older than me! It almost makes me feel that my dad is dating a friend of mine.

Liu is a good person. I’ve talked with her and I know she’s a genuine person who can definitely make my dad happy. I just can’t help but worry and feel dislike towards the idea that my dad is hitting it off with someone who could as easily have been one of my girlfriends.
      My worry is mostly the fact that she’s still young and she can definitely still find someone else. Someone younger than my dad too. Though, I’ve mentioned that I know she’s a good person but with her age, it’s still possible for her to still start anew with a man that can sway her feelings. While my dad is already at an age where someone who will stay with him definitely is better.

I can’t decide for my dad nor say anything about his situation since he knows it better than anyone… but as his daughter, I have a free reign to worry. It’s not like my notions are baseless… or is it?
      I want my dad to be happy, if Liu is really someone who would make him happy then I’ll make sure to accept their relationship. At this moment, I can’t. I guess I should give her a chance since it’s roughly been a month since they met. I might even be overreacting,
      but I think I need to prepare myself just in case.

I just need someone to make me feel assured about all of this. Any advice for me? I honestly don’t know what to do…