What’s a good wedding gift for my sister-in-law?

• What’s a good wedding gift for my sister-in-law?

My eldest brother is finally getting married in a couple of months. A few weeks ago, my brother announced his engagement and introduced us to his fiancée. She’s a lovely lady from the Philippines. She doesn’t really speak much English but she’s fun to be around. I don’t really know much about her for me to know what gift I should get. All I know is that, she’s a jolly and outspoken person and that my brother met her through an Asian singles tour. I love my brother so much that I saved up to get him a great gift, but I just don’t know what to get for my soon to be sister-in-law. Need some suggestions. Anyone here from the Philippines that can give me some good ideas?
    • I'm not from the Philippines, but if she's jolly and outspoken maybe you could give her something colorful, maybe personalized or handmade. A good way to find a gift is asking a non-specific question like "Does [her name] like...?" or "What do you guys enjoy doing together?" and talk a bit with her and then walking around a shopping center so you can spot some good stuff referring to what she likes.