I’m disappointed with my siblings

• I’m disappointed with my siblings

My mother was diagnosed with cancer a few months back and her health has been deteriorating quickly. I contacted my 4 other siblings who are in different states asking them to pay her a visit. They all gave different excuses such as no money for fare or they’re too busy with work. My mother keeps looking for my eldest brother who’s out of the country to attend some sort of international dating social event, and my youngest who can’t just leave her kids unattended right away. They keep promising that they’ll come over to visit but just the other day, my mom passed away. I told my siblings the bad news and now they’re making the effort to come over as soon as possible for her burial. I’m beyond disappointed with them. My mother sacrificed so much for them and they couldn’t even drop what they were doing just to be with her one last time. I really don’t know how to cope up with my mom’s death and all the more, I don’t know how to react when my siblings arrive. I’m so angry with them.
    • im sorry that you feel anger towards the kids ,
      Yes at time kids hsvevto tack actions for themselves and their family as you did when you were young ones, we forget about the thing when we where young at one time and its hard when a family members passes on,
      When we tell our kids that a family members has passed in yes they will make planes to be with the last of a family members,..
      We do forget sometimes how things where ones, try not to be upset with your kids,
      Yes they have a family also themselves to tack care of... its hard to unetstand how we feel an want thing how they whete begor the kids had there family ad well hope that this helped you in some form of your lost im your family, which the kids also will have to go through the same issues that you are faceing with your kids .good luck.
    • Sad! I am disappointed! No one defend such people. We sacrifice for our love ones a lot in this world but why they become so mean when we need them? I don't know why people are not afraid of being unjust, ungenerous and selfish with the creatures of God? ;( Don't worry, they will get the same as "Karma has no menu, You get served what you deserve". It is for your siblings.