Quit Smoking

• Quit Smoking

All must be knowing that vaping is far better than smoking. But for the beginners here is something to help you- the major benefits of choosing vaping over smoking is that:
      Sinuses clearing up: Your sense of smell starts to come back, stuffiness goes away. You start noticing the smell of other people's smoke, or more subtle smells you've forgotten about as a smoker.
      Smoker's morning cough going away: Most find that the annoying first thing in the morning coughing session goes away. Depending on how bad that was for you as a smoker, this is a definite milestone.
      Deeper, clearer breathing. As your body clears all the toxins away, you start breathing deeper. Many smokers actually breathe really shallow, especially if they've been smoking for a long while
      Smoke smell begone. No more stale smoke smell in your hair, your clothes, your home, your car.
      You really start to feel life and have a healthier life. So, if anyone’s lurking around, this could help you decide. Experiment and find the right vape juice for you. You are going to love the experience. Hope this helped.
      Robert Small :) 8)
    • Totally agree! I started to feel much better after quitting smoking, however, no study shows whether vaping is dangerous or not. Vaping can't be healthy, but it's less harmful than smoking.
      Btw, where do you buy vaporizers? I'm not satisfied with my current one. I was told there are a lot of nice vaping kits on Migvapor but I didn't buy there anything yet - just don't wanna make a mistake again. Have you heard anything about this online shop? Can it be trusted?