Need advice for replacing knocked out teeth!

• Need advice for replacing knocked out teeth!

Hi, I am Jessica. I am 19 years old. I met with an accident last month. I was in a coma for a week and woke to find that four of my front teeth had been knocked out. After being discharged from the hospital, I spent most of the time in my room. I was so self-conscious all the time and I didn't want to leave the house. I felt very embarrassed to meet people. I used to look in the mirror and think of my old days. My friend suggested me to fix my teeth. He also suggested a clinic in Toronto that provides emergency dental services. He said that the dentists replace the knocked out teeth back into the socket. When I searched google, I came to know that, in case of a knocked out tooth , we must consult a dentist within 30 minutes in order to replace it. I am very disappointed after reading this blog. It's been a month since I lost my teeth. I know it is too late to consult a dentist. Will I be able to replace my teeth? What do you think? Is there any other option other than tooth replacement? Kindly help me with some valuable suggestions. Any advice would be great!