Our relationship is getting toxic. What should I do?

• Our relationship is getting toxic. What should I do?

My two-year relationship with my foreign girlfriend is getting toxic. We met in a love tours foreign three years ago. I guess long distance relationship doesn’t really work for me. Yes, we communicate, but it’s not enough for me. I visit her twice a year, but still not enough for me. I trust her but you still can’t deny the fact that she might be seeing someone else in her country! I already asked her twice to live with me, stay with me here in the States but she doesn’t always agree. What should I do? Should I cut whatever special feelings we have each other? Please help!
    • I found mine on ukReine and after a month of communication we had a common resort in Egypt. after which everything became more serious. for about a year now we are together, although we live in different parts of the world. And I can not get rid of the thought that she has someone. when we are all together well, when there is no jealousy fogs my mind.as you see I have the same situation. and I do not know how to solve it