My wife and I are thinking of starting a business

• My wife and I are thinking of starting a business

My wife and I are thinking of starting a business but we’re not really sure what type to invest in. We want something that is constantly needed by the public so that the sales would be consistent. Our friends and family have strongly suggested investing on food business but I’m not so sure about that since I have no idea how good food business usually work. Also, if we were to go for the food industry, would establishing our own brand be good or is it too risky? Or is investing on a franchise a better idea? Back when I met my wife several years ago in a foreign dating event, she was running her own small clothing business but things didn’t really work out well for her and she had to stop it. So, clothing business is not on the list of options. Does anybody here have other suggestions/business ideas? Thanks.
    • In business, start by thinking of something you are passionate about. Something you want to and proud to be known of. Then argue whether it is worthwhile, is it really bringing the change you want in this world? If you are certain about the facts, then there is nothing that will keep you from scaling up and achieving success. Its hard to dictate for you what you will do. Its only easier to assist you and inspire you to look around and identify a problem and solve it. Look for a group of people trying to find something then help them find it. Good luck.