Im terrified of being with someone

• Im terrified of being with someone

I am an 18 year old girl who grew up with very strict parents and was taught to be afraid of boys from a very young age. I am pretty and have always had boys interested in me but refused to hang out with them mostly because of severe social anxiety and also because my parents are still so strict. I was never boy crazy by any stretch of the imagination but a guy I really liked for a long time invited me to a party this weekend and I’m scsred. I lie to every single person in my life about it, but truth is I have never kissed anyone or done anything more than sit next to a guy on a couch, and that made me feel sick with nerves. I don’t know if it’s a trust thing that comes from my parents telling me men are evil, or just I’m not a sexual person in general, but being 18 and never having kissed anyone is really starting to piss me off especially because I have had so many opperunities to get it out of the way but I’ve been too nervous to let it happen. I’ve really liked this guy for a long time and I’m so nervous he is gonna be able to tell I’ve never kissed anyone. Is kissing something that just comes natural when it happens?? I’m so worried and I wish I Wasent like this