Crush on step sister

• bro if you like beening with your stepsis love her as she is an try not to go around saying sexual issues about your activity, may I ask for a photo or a vedio of your activity, you need to be more. Careful with your sis sn let her know how you real feel about her an tack care of your sis be nice as you can an let her be ad she is bowled an beautiful and amazing young woman, go easy an keep on eye to have your pie i. The sun , 1 kiss your sis on the neck , massage her neck an give her a massage, or get some ifo on the webpage, stay away from pron for now all you have is at home , question have you thought about your mom an dad if they have the Same feeling that you have an go fa or it all an try to keep your dad out of the picture if you can.
      • 2 massage her boobs an nipples littley an run your hands all over her back an slowly work towards her pussy sn slips a finger an massage her uterus an gspot if you dont know them info webpage gspot an uterus an work her until she asks for it
      • 3 , eat her pussy for a whiel an slip a finger into her pussy
      • 4 by that time she will be tight your dick will be hurting there will be some paine when you start to gave sexual activity with your sis.
      • 5. She will bleed from loseing her virginity to you go dumb dog style in the Bloods to application and have her play with her vagina
      • Hope that this will be some helpful.
      • Like to know the ifo or have a homemade vedio if you can get her into , most of all dont get pregnant or I'll just pull your cock out of her tight pussy