This site is dead. How sad :(

• This site is dead. How sad :(

Hi if anyone ever reads this.

I posted here a LOT from '07-'11. The people who used to post here were really nice. We had great chats via Skype.

Just putting this here that I really miss this site and all the fun we had years ago. I guess all the shitstirrers moved to Facebook.

I was in high school when I posted here. I've since done two degrees and an almost a qualified optometrist. Woo!

Ciao. <3

P.s Cade is awesome and Mrs Buttersworth tries too hard to be an edge lord and 'funny'. Also to that gay American guy who hit on all the 12 yo boys here--you're a creep!!
    • P__P wrote:

Hi if anyone ever reads this.

I posted here a LOT from '07-'11. The people who used to post here were really nice. We had great chats via Skype.

Just putting this here that I really miss this site and all the fun we had years ago. I guess all the shitstirrers moved to Facebook.

I was in high school when I posted here. I've since done two degrees and an almost a qualified optometrist. Woo!

Ciao. <3

P.s Cade is awesome and Mrs Buttersworth tries too hard to be an edge lord and 'funny'. Also to that gay American guy who hit on all the 12 yo boys here--you're a creep!!
      The golden years. Who are you?! PM is okay ;) Congrats on the degrees and your accomplishments in school, that's amazing and something to really be proud of. I love hearing where we are all at in life and remembering what life was like ~10 years ago on here.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • Sites such as these thrived back in the day. Now the internet is much more corporate with a few sites dominating everything. I enjoyed looking at the posts I made when I was in high school and seeing how my personality has shifted. Glad you are doing well.

I graduated university since and am currently working in business. I have aspirations to move out of the US soon and work in a global city such as Hong Kong or Singapore.

PS: This username I have here is ridiculous and am glad I haven't used it again!