Neighbor might be spying on me. Should I confront him?

• Neighbor might be spying on me. Should I confront him?

I’ve been living at the same apartment complex for several years and fairly recently, a foreign man moved in at the adjacent apartment building across mine. At first, I thought nothing of it, but I slowly noticed how predictable and odd his behavior has become. It started with “coincidentally” bumping to each other at the intersection between our apartments, then him waving from his room across from mine while he’s in his underwear. I felt awkward and weirded out, so I closed my curtains. When I took a peak, he was just standing there, staring at me.

The kicker was last night when I was walking to my car in the parking lot and out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a slight movement to my left. I nonchalantly got in and started up my car, while checking my side and rear view mirrors. That’s when I saw him behind the dumpster, wearing the green jacket he always wears. It really freaked me out! So I bolted right out of there and haven’t come home since.

Currently staying at my friend’s place, which is at the other side of the city. Should I confront him? Maybe it’s nothing, but it’s made me really jumpy and uncomfortable lately, especially since I live alone.