Dont know what to do

• Dont know what to do

Im 14 and have been in the care system since losing my parents aged 11, spent most of this time being shoved from one foster home to another, A few weeks ago I was placed in a foster home for long term fostering to give me stabilty, the family have 2 children of their own, a boy my age and a girl who is 16. All was ok but last night he came into my room as i was gettting ready for bed, he said that he wants to watch me masturbate, and if I say no he will say i have been watching his sister showering, which I havent, if he tells them that im gonna get booted back to being moved around everywhere. Should I just do it and get it over with.
    • You should not just do it and get it over with. He's exploiting you and that's not ok. Is there anyone you can trust to tell what's going on? Your social worker, your new foster parents? If you can you should absolutely tell an adult. If you think no one is going to believe your word over his, do you have anything you could record him with? A phone or something like that. That way you could show it to your foster parents and get him to stop. Giving into him is going to make you feel bad and he'll probably continue doing stuff to make you uncomfortable because he knows he can get away with it. I know the foster system sucks, really sorry you're dealing with this.