How to deal with gf who's not over with her ex yet?

• How to deal with gf who's not over with her ex yet?

My girlfriend is not over with her ex-boyfriend yet and I don’t know if I should let her go because of that or help her move on and wait until she finally loves me for real. When we go out on a date, I sometimes noticed her thinking deep while looking at her phone. She sometimes reread her conversation with her ex. When we were eating at a foreign restaurant one time, she only stared at her food, probably thinking something from the past. I even don’t know if she’s happy being with me. I never heard her say she loves me. I love her but this relationship is not healthy. Should I let her go now?
    • beat it out of her
      With great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it the White Man's Burden. Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant. The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near. God bless the American Nazi Party!
    • I would suggest talking to her about it. A break up is not easy and maybe she isn't ready for a relationship yet. Tell her how you feel about it and ask her if she really likes you or if you are just a distraction. Or maybe she really likes you, but she needs help to get over her ex. Tell her that it annoys you that she re-reads her conversations and that you wish she would focus more on you instead. Good luck!