How to tell gf her cooking isn't good?

• How to tell gf her cooking isn't good?

My girlfriend LOVES to cook a lot, but unfortunately her food isn’t that appetizing. I’ve been putting up with her cooking since she moved in. I don’t have the heart to break it to her that her dishes don’t really taste good. It’s not really super bad that it’s inedible already, but it’s just tastes bland or too salty most times. How do I tell her politely that her cooking isn’t good? I want to stop pretending when I eat already. There was this one time she used a foreign kind of spice that I didn’t quite figure out and my stomach hurt so much. I need advice from y’all.
    • just smack the dumb cunt
      With great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it the White Man's Burden. Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant. The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near. God bless the American Nazi Party!
    • Find some nice recipes on Youtube and show her that you wish to eat this/that and request her to follow the recipe to the fullest. Slowly she will improve on her cooking by learning a lot of tricks of cooking. Unless she hates cooking, it is possible to learn and improve.
      :freehugs:
    • Sync11hype wrote:

My girlfriend LOVES to cook a lot, but unfortunately her food isn’t that appetizing. I’ve been putting up with her cooking since she moved in. I don’t have the heart to break it to her that her dishes don’t really taste good. It’s not really super bad that it’s inedible already, but it’s just tastes bland or too salty most times. How do I tell her politely that her cooking isn’t good? I want to stop pretending when I eat already. There was this one time she used a foreign kind of spice that I didn’t quite figure out and my stomach hurt so much. I need advice from y’all.
      Instead of telling your girlfriend her cooking sucks perhaps you should give her some pointers. If you don't know how to cook, buy her a cookbook and give it as a surprise present for just being her. Swaying her in the right direction like saving youtube cooking channels for her to look at. If she ask why the interest all of a sudden about cooking recipes. Tell her that it's always fun to learn new things and techniques.