Relationship advice

• Relationship advice

So, I’m a sophomore in high school, and have a bf. We’ve been dating for about a year now. Recently I’ve developed a really strong crush on my best guy friend. He’s a really sweet guy and I love talking to him. My bf has no problem with him, he just gets kinda jealous that I talk to him so much. My bf and I have been kinda rough for the past week, so it’s been pretty stressful and I’ve been talking to my guy friend more. I confessed my feelings I have for him and he likes me back. He’s never had a girlfriend before and is one of the weird kids no one likes but I genuinely love him. But I don’t want to cheat or break up with my current bf. What do I do, I love them both the same, please help ?( ?( ?( :/ :/ :/
    • I think the problems you have with your boyfriend and because of the support your friend is offering you, make you think you want your friend. Try solving the issues with your boyfriend and see if that relation can be good again. If not, breaak up with him. It's a bit unfair to keep them both, eventually one will leave...