I dont want acept her request !!!

• I dont want acept her request !!!

friends
      i am an 18 year old boy confronting with deep psychological problems.I have never studied in a co-educational school and have never felt a great inclination for girls(in my neighbourhood and in my music/art classes 2-3 years back).I am a studious boy,a lover of aesthetics,who is undergoing coaching for engineering exams.After passing my boards with a whopping 93% i set out to accomplish the aforementiond task.At the coaching i joined ,however there was a girl in my batch for whom i felt a deep inclination and an unknown attraction.I started talking to her and felt my subconcious attached with her.I smuggled her phone number and surprised her.Every activity of mine was an act of impulse rather than deliberation.I felt her to be the distroyer of my mental peace and i hastily left that coaching and joined another.Even then i was not able to evacuate my mind . Since the last few months she was constantly on my mind.Not a single day did pass when i did not remember her.She is not too beautiful and not at all intelligent.I do not know her history and i am unable to gauge her attitude towards me.she has studied in a co-ed and i have seen her talking to many boys.There is a subtle look of derisive mockery,appreciation vanity and i dont know what in her eyes when we talk.She used to inflame me by peeping over her shoulders when i used to be seated at her back.She begins to breathe heavily when we talk on the phone.Is she afraid of my advances?I do not look at her in any unchaste manner.
      I am realy sad to say that iam not able to assuage my mind,free it from the tenacious grip of her thoughts.She is turning me a mental and moral bankrupt.on top of everything exams are coming near.WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE LORD AM I TO DO?PLEASE HELP