My GF's Being Bullied

• My GF's Being Bullied

So, I am dating this girl Jenna. I think you can safely say we are a hugging couple. lol.

She gets bullied alot, and we actually "met" while she was crying her eyes out after school and I gave her a hug. She knew me before that, but we weren't like close friends or anything. I asked her out and she said yes.

Nowadays she is still bullied. Jenna still cries on me plenty of times, but I don't mind. I actually like giving her hugs, she says she does too.. She even lets me wipe her tears off her cheeks with my finger. We don't just hug when she's sad either.
      But I DO mind that she is getting bullied. I don't like it, but I'm not that strong so I would be killed if I tried to fight them. Today she told me she had a calculator thrown at her head, and she was crying really hard after school while I hugged her.

Mom saw us and offered to let Jenna come home for now. She and Jenna's mom are friends. She told her parents over the phone and they are calling the school while she hangs out here with me. I don't really have anything to ask. Maybe some advice?

Update,
      The dude that threw the calculator is going to get suspended her dad said. The teacher was a witness so Dean suspended him.
    • The best thing to do is to get the parents involved, so well done for this. If you make a big deal about this and speak out then it will stop. As much as you like hugging her when she cries, as her bf you should defend her. I suggest you both take up some self deffense classes, this will give yo strenght and courage to fight off the bullies.