She is into me, or just being nice??

• She is into me, or just being nice??

There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. I am going to attempt to describe this as clear as I can.

This woman moved here in my area with her family 8 months ago. She is 37year old 5ft10 tall heterosexual curvy hourgllass shaped attractive brunette. She has very large massive breasts and she does have a big butt. She has has very olive skin. Most of her outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. She is always on high heels and full make up on. She is curvy, tall and busty, so many clothes tend to look sexier on her than on a thin person. She wears almost always her satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. She doesn't wear anything vulgar but because of her body type anything she wears looks tight on her. She is married for 11 years and she has a 9 year old daughter. She is very serious, arrogant, and stuck up.

9 days ago I attended my aunt's wine store opening party. This woman was there. She was wearing a purple long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top,black satin pencil skirt, sheer black pantyhose and 5 inch heels purple shoes. She had full make up on.

I have never had a conversation with this woman in my life. I walked up to her and introduced myself. This woman is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy.I am 5ft3 tall skinny.She was on 5inch high heels i was in sneakers.Standing next to her i looked like a midget. As i was standing beside her i placed my right hand on her back and started rubbing in circular motions. I said to her that i just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch(that was just an excuse since she was dressed in satin clothes). She said that she loves satin and silk clothes and dressing up too and that she is always in high heels with hair and makeup done. She said that's just who she is and that she loves to dress up. I kept rubbing her back with my right hand for like 10 minutes. Then i began furthering my reach and casually brushed across her big ass. Then i did it again and left my hand there.

She was talking with other women as i was standing beside her with my right hand caressing her ass. Then she sat on a chair. As i was standing i placed my hands on her shoulders. I was resting my hands on her collar bones. After the party as we were leaving on the parking lot i i couldn't resist I placed my hands on her massive soft breasts and moved them in a circular motion while i was facing her. My head is exactly the level of her boobs. She said that she is straight and that she never had any desire to do anything sexual with a female and that just thinking about possibly kissing a female makes her cringe. I said to her that she is mis-reading the creep factor and that she is a stuck up snob as i was feeling up and stroking her breasts. I was feeling up and squeezing her massive soft squishy boobs for like 5 minutes in the middle of the parking lot . She was just standing in front of me stiff as a board with a stupid face while i was feeling up her massive boobs as people watched. She was waiting for me to finish. Then she walked to her car.

Anyways this sent my emotions whirling!!! Every since I've become obsessed with her. I have extremely erotic fantasies about her. I can't get her out of my mind. She is an absolute ideal ten for me physically. She is so tall and big and soft.I just want to have sex with her I know it’s wrong. And why she allowed me to touch her and grope her? My hands were on her body and she was just standing or sitting there not saying a word making stupid faces.

Yesterday I decided to add her on face book. I decided to see if she was interested in chatting online. I asked her how her day was. It took her 3 hours to respond and she didn't seem to care to have a conversation. All that came of our conversation was three lines. She probably just replied to be nice. Maybe I've just built things up in my head since I have become so infatuated with her. I want to be relieved from all these "what ifs". All I think about is her. She has my facebook, has my phone number, I attempted talking to her through facebook and it didn't get very far. I feel if she's interested than the ball needs to be in her court from now on. What are the odds of a 37 year old married woman liking a short skinny ugly masculine 19year old dyke??!! .

This woman "my victim" accepted my Facebook friend request only about 2 hours after I sent it. Does that mean she likes me? For the past nine days I've been obsessing over this woman . I developed really strong sexual feelings for her.She is objectively very attractive, much hotter than any girl I've ever slept with. This touchable woman is physically stronger than me. I am just a skinny, short, tiny, 19year old girl. She was on like 5inch high heels i was in sneakers. As i said standing next to her i looked like a midget. I am not tough and strong. I am not intimidating.I am physically completely harmless. I am in this situation now; what do I do? She is very desirable which is why I am obsessing. How can I test to see if she's interested in me? I've had my eye on this woman for 8 months now. How do I win her? It's driving me nuts.

Has anyone here had a similar situation with a married woman? It's not like I can just ask her out for coffee - she has a daughter and a friggin' husband. But why did she accepted my friend request? This woman "my victim" is upper middle class stuck up overdressed snob. She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. My mind hasn't been able to think straight in days. What do I do? At home i day dream about having sex with her all the time. I did get away with rubbing and groping this woman , simply because she let me. Why? .

I just need people who can relate to me. I'm one of those ugly ducklings that never turned into a beautiful swan. I never like the way I looked so I am self-conscious about myself. 3 times yesterday in the space of an hour, random strangers walking past me said things along the lines of "ugh look at that ginger midget", "eww look at her", "lol look at that". Of course I try not to let all that bring me down, because although I try not to care what other people think of me.. I do care about what I think of me. And whenever I look in the mirror at myself, I look absolutely hideous in my eyes, I feel so much self-loathing and disgust that I can't really explain into words. I may have some days where I feel beautiful, and confident but as soon as I happen to glance into a mirror when I'm walking anywhere or go to the bathroom, I realize exactly how ugly I am. Especially when I am around women --tall curvy beautiful ultrafeminine women, I feel more and more uglier. I am in a website to meet gay women, and seems I am very ugly because no one talks to me there.
    • toniMo wrote:

Now I ask myself the same question. It is important for me to know the answer to this question. I met a beautiful girl here chaturbate female review. She intrigued and turned me on. I want to know her intentions. I don't know how to do this.
      The fact that she didn't react worse to me groping her in public is giving me hope. I think she was trying to be nice. Also I think it was startling to her.This woman "my victim" accepted my Facebook friend request only about 2 hours after I sent it. Why did she accepted my friend request? don't know whats wrong with me anymore.
      All i think about is having sex with this touchable woman. No strings attatched, no emotions etc just sex.I know how much this will revolt, shock and disgust you. I just need to get it out of my head more than anything else.Sharing has helped me already, even if you hate me. It was difficult to resist the urge to touch her. The cravings for touching her were too intense. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way. It's gotten so bad I've raced home to masterbate thinking about her.She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. Also she is always dressed in satin an silk clothes which doesn't help the situation.But she never wears anything trashy. She dresses in mainly form fitting satin and silk fashionable clothing. She has a more stylish sense of fashion but she keeps herself well covered. She is not particularly fond of wearing revealing clothes. She prefers to wear covered, yet form fitting fashionable clothes. What's happening to me?

I don't understand it. I’m confused and my mind doesn’t stop. I really worry that I’m going to lose myself completely! I don't want to waste your time but I had to get some of this out of my head. I don't know what to do.I have quite a big problem.I need to get my things in order. I feel like smashing my head against a wall sometimes I just can't stop thinking.