How often do you sext and send nudes ?

• I would love to find a girl to sext and/or trade nudes with. I’ve been clean off drugs and alcohol for a few months now so I’m horny literally 24/7. It’s to the point now where I’m creeping on sexy friends Facebook’s and Instagram’s, fighting with myself whether or not to send them a text and tell them that, and tell them how I really feel. I’m trying to do it right now with one girl in the most respectful way possible. Fucking sucks.
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

ProbsN1 wrote:

tara_jade2006 wrote:

I've swapped nudes with a couple of guys before and I haven't done it in a while so i'd really like to. hmu on sc at [snap]
      You're too young to be doing that.
      No, she isn't. Most straight men and boys find 13-year-old girls attractive.
      yes she is! A 13 year old girl taking nude pics is a bit fucking weird and seeing nude pics of a 13 year old is worse. I'm sure intentions aren't pervy but it's a bit pervy
      :gay: A Wild Gay Boy Appeared :gay:
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

Andrewwww wrote:

yes she is! A 13 year old girl taking nude pics is a bit fucking weird and seeing nude pics of a 13 year old is worse. I'm sure intentions aren't pervy but it's a bit pervy
      My, it sounds like somebody needs to come out of the closet. As I said, actual heterosexual men find 13-year-old girls very attractive.
      Awww what a cute message. And yeah I read what you said and I don't doubt that. Just I feel that 13 year olds taking nudes and sending them to others is a bit fucked up - if someone gets caught with pics like that isn't it classed as paedophilia? X(

But hey, you have your opinion and I have mine lol
    • Andrewwww wrote:

Awww what a cute message. And yeah I read what you said and I don't doubt that. Just I feel that 13 year olds taking nudes and sending them to others is a bit fucked up - if someone gets caught with pics like that isn't it classed as paedophilia? X(
      Attraction to teens (and pubescent preteens) is actually called hebephilia. It wasn't even thought of as odd until a very few years ago. Paedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children.

Anyway, since the healthy sexuality of young girls is so suppressed in our society, I'm not surprised many are fighting it by sending nude pics. More power to them! Before the 20th Century, girls were married at that age, usually to men in their late 20s or older.
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

Andrewwww wrote:

Attraction to teens (and pubescent preteens) is actually called hebephilia. It wasn't even thought of as odd until a very few years ago. Paedophilia is attraction to prepubescent children.
      Anyway, since the healthy sexuality of young girls is so suppressed in our society, I'm not surprised many are fighting it by sending nude pics. More power to them! Before the 20th Century, girls were married at that age, usually to men in their late 20s or older.
      Whatever, not gonna argue with a creep
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

Andrewwww wrote:

My, it sounds like somebody needs to come out of the closet. As I said, actual heterosexual men find 13-year-old girls very attractive.
      Here's the thing though, idiot. It doesn't freaking matter what you or other guys find attractive if the person is not old enough to properly give consent.
      What's up, my dudes?
    • ProbsN1 wrote:

Here's the thing though, idiot. It doesn't freaking matter what you or other guys find attractive if the person is not old enough to properly give consent.
      13 is above the age of consent in some places, including Japan, the most intellectually advanced nation on Earth. The most common age of consent worldwide is 14. In the US it varies from 16-18 by different state laws, though 16 is most common. The actual federal law sets it at 12. Next time, do some research before you call another person an "idiot". :D
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

ProbsN1 wrote:

13 is above the age of consent in some places, including Japan, the most intellectually advanced nation on Earth. The most common age of consent worldwide is 14. In the US it varies from 16-18 by different state laws, though 16 is most common. The actual federal law sets it at 12. Next time, do some research before you call another person an "idiot". :D
      Why is Japan the most intellectually advanced nation on Earth in your opinion? The big cities may be advanced, but they still have some old role models and many traditions over there. Today there are intellectual elites everywhere around the world. Japan has problems in its society like every other modern nation.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

Why is Japan the most intellectually advanced nation on Earth in your opinion? The big cities may be advanced, but they still have some old role models and many traditions over there. Today there are intellectual elites everywhere around the world. Japan has problems in its society like every other modern nation.
      Japanese students continuously score highest in college entrance exams around the world. Every major U.S. university is filled with students from Japan. They also lead the world in technology and are the safest nation so far as crime is concerned. Not saying that all that has anything directly to do with the age of consent, but it does suggest that perhaps we should consider that their culture tends to get things right.
    • I really think it's more their overall culture. In Japan people tend to obey authorities and be very conservative. They also have a very strict form of school where students are drilled to learn an absurd amount of knowledge. Overall less freedom of mind and personality for more knowledge. Not a trade i want to go for just to score higher in some entrance exams. And don't forget one thing: Age of consent is not only about when you can have sex but also when you are allowed to agree to contracts, buy certain things and also about how you get punished for a crime.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Benni90er wrote:

I really think it's more their overall culture. In Japan people tend to obey authorities and be very conservative. They also have a very strict form of school where students are drilled to learn an absurd amount of knowledge. Overall less freedom of mind and personality for more knowledge. Not a trade i want to go for just to score higher in some entrance exams. And don't forget one thing: Age of consent is not only about when you can have sex but also when you are allowed to agree to contracts, buy certain things and also about how you get punished for a crime.
      You're thinking of the age of majority, which is generally 18 just about everywhere. The age of consent is different, and only refers to sexual activity. Strange that you're putting the Japanese down for "obeying authorities" when you seem to think we should all obey age of consent laws. There is no worse form of fascist tyranny than laws that attempt to tell is who we can love.
    • Obey laws and obey everything a higher authority demands are different things. Laws can help living in a society. I mean i have absolutely nothing against the law that prevents others from hurting me or rubbing me :D
      But yes, i did mix the 2 ages, my mistake there.