How often do you sext and send nudes ?

• If you put it that way, any law would be useless, because they don't prevent things. But don't you think there would be more abuse, murder and robberies without laws threatening to punish the offenders? And to be honest: if you have a healthy, save and non abusive relationship with a teen, no one would do anything about it. Or just wait a few years. You can talk and experience many things together without having sex. It's just a part of a relationship, not the most important thing.
      Back to topic: Everyone who wants to share nudes should still look at the local laws. If you like them or not, if you break them and get caught, you get punished.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

I meant that laws against sexual abuse already exist apart from age of consent laws. The age of consent serves no real purpose except to frighten some people away from what could be wonderful relationships.
      And the point of those abuse laws is about consent. I don't think girls younger than 15 or 16 can really give consent, especially to an older person who is likely to hold power over them (they're more knowledgeable, wealthier and bigger).
      What's up, my dudes?
    • ProbsN1 wrote:

And the point of those abuse laws is about consent. I don't think girls younger than 15 or 16 can really give consent, especially to an older person who is likely to hold power over them (they're more knowledgeable, wealthier and bigger).
      That's the typical brainwashed response. You "don't think" that because that's what current societal norms have told you. Again, isn't it a shame that so many potentially wonderful relationships are ruined due to this prejudice? That's what it is, a prejudice, no matter what fallacious arguments are used to support it.

Also, your argument would also ban relationships between wealthy people and working class ones, geniuses and people of average intelligence, etc. Again, it is purely prejudice.
    • Daniel Rumanos wrote:

ProbsN1 wrote:

That's the typical brainwashed response. You "don't think" that because that's what current societal norms have told you. Again, isn't it a shame that so many potentially wonderful relationships are ruined due to this prejudice? That's what it is, a prejudice, no matter what fallacious arguments are used to support it.
      So you basically say, that every thing we do because of a social norm can't be good. It sounds that way to me because you devalue his argument just because it is a social norm.
      I agree that some social norms may be too strict or even silly, but in general they are the foundation of social live. Even a relationship has social rules. These rules differ from place to place, social group to social group. But they are important. And i guess even you follow some ideas of another human, so you would be brainwashed too.
      curious open-minded short but not so short guy from Germany. open for conversations/PMs, all topics, all ages, all genders