Blowjob advice

• Blowjob advice

Hi guys
      I'm 15. I've been with my bf for about 6 months now. I really love him and we text all the time. We make out like loads. A week ago he fingered me and it felt so amazing. I really want to do something for him in return, maybe give him a blowjob. I literally have no idea how to though. I'm so nervous about doing it but yet really want to do it and am excited about it. Does anyone have any advice about what to do or how to give a blowjob as I have no clue. Also I'm kinda scared about cum as well. I've heard it's so yucky and gets everywhere but I'm also really afraid to swallow as it sounds gross. Again does anyone have any advice. Thanks.
    • Nothing to be afraid of. You will do poorly and he will find it heavenly. Just make sure to not scrape him with your teeth, and use your hand in time with your mouth so he goes off but still gets the mouth.
      Cum is often acquired interest and will normally be gross at first. You just have to accept that and decide how to handle it, and tell him. You can take it on your breasts for him. Gross but washes off and he’ll like it. Or you can pull him deep into your mouth and swallow immediately and you might not even have to taste it. But that is risky if it is a big cum.
    • If you don't know what you're getting into or really what's getting into your mouth lol, then find out. Give him a handjob so you can see what happens when he comes and taste some of it after. He'll think it's really hot, and it'll help you know whether you want him to finish in your mouth. Though even if you want to take it out before he comes, sometimes there's no warning, so don't be surprised...
    • Thanks guys, that's really useful. I think I'm going to give him a handjob and see how that goes. I've never actually seen his dick before lol. Do I get naked myself? And like what do I actually do when he find. I'm kinda scared it'll go everywhere and be horrible.
    • it's kind of considered common bj/hj courtesy for the boy to tell the girl when he is close and when he is about to cum. Remind your guy this so he doesn't end up making a mess in the wrong place lol. It also helps to ask him how everything feels. If you don't want to get any of the cum on you have Kleenex or a towel or something ready for him to cum into. I remember with the first guy I gave handjobs to, I'd let him shoot his load into one of my socks or a pair of panties since I do my own laundry and no one would notice. Although I suggest for your first time to let him cum in your hand so you can get a feel for his cum, how much there is, what it looks and feels like, and maybe taste a little off of yourself. Hope that helps some!
    • BEST ADVICE USE BABY OIL FOR HJ HE WILL LOVE IT!!!! just start stroking him slow to start and then see what he likes better slow or fast he will tell you what feels best!!! a way to tell he is going to cum is the head of his dick will get bigger and u will be able to feel his coc in your hand to start getting ready for the explosion lol a little bit of cum will come out first that is pre cum and then before u know it he will blow his load all over the place lol if u are naked he can finger u again while u give him a HJ IT IS REALLY FUN he will love it NO MATTER WHAT WAY BETTER THEN HIM JERKING OFF ALONE !!!