Can't get over him but we never dated, am I falling in love?

• Can't get over him but we never dated, am I falling in love?

So, some of you may remember a post I made a while back. I was talking about this guy I like and have grown to love and has become one of my dearest friends. The thing is, I haven't been the same since he moved to North Dakota. I will have periods of sadness on a daily basis, and when I have a romantic interaction of any sort, I dream about him that night. I legit cannot get over him, although he never liked me back and we never dated. I am starting to wonder if he is my first love, or if I just miss a good friend. Anyone have any advice?
      **update** so, I still haven't gotten over him, but my daily periods of sadness are gone. I believe that I do love him, but I have given it some thought and I'm being careful with saying it is official that I'm in love, because the last bf I had, I thought that as well, but after we broke up, it took me about a day to get over him. The time I realised I think he is my first love was when I had a dream one night, and after a bunch of a random dream stuffs happened, I was walking in the Hall when I saw him peek above the crowd. I ran to him and hugged him. It scared him at first, but he hugged me back. I let him go and said goodbye. He said, "okay, bye" And walked away. I don't know what it was, but it WAS. HIM. it was so weird. That called back all my memories, and I woke up sad, but weirdly satisfied, like I finally got to say goodbye to him. Like I said, I'm still not over him, but over home enough to not be sad regularly. Thank you guys for listening to my story thus far, and have a wonderful day
      Addie! :P