Tutorial - how to grow a beard if you can't

• Tutorial - how to grow a beard if you can't

HOW TO GROW A BEARD EVEN WITH A BAD GENETICS!

Hey there!
      This Tutorial is going to be about How to grow a beard or how to fill holes in your beard even if you don’t have the right genetics!

Everything that's written in this tutorial is based on my personal experience.
      If you have any Questions, Don’t hesitate to ask me in private!

I'm very excited about writing this tutorial!
      When I started using this product I wasn't sure that it will really help, but after one year of using it I'm shocked by the results!

I'm writing this tutorial to help all those people who just like me can't grow their beard by normal ways.
      Don’t lose hope guys!

Anyway, Lets dig in!
      In the recent years there has been a rise in use of a chemical product that supposed to treat Manly Boldness, this product name is "Minoxidil".Minoxidil was actually first used as a drug to treat extremely high blood pressure. But today it mainly used to treat manly boldness.
      Recently people started using this product on their faces, in hope of growing hair on their face the same way as the product can do on their heads.
      To their surprise, those people found out that Minoxidil have an amazing effect on beard growth!
      By time, many people discovered the method of growing beards with Minoxidil, and today you can found Hundreds of people who documenting their Growing Beard with Minoxidil Journey on Youtube!

More than that, there is a huge active community with over than 40,000 Minoxidil users on Facebook: facebook.com/groups/TheMinoxBeardSpot/
      So you will never be alone on this journey!
      This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 879x425.

Here is a Youtube Video of a guy who shows how to use minoxidil and explain a bit about the product:
      youtube.com/watch?v=gC6UJChzWtI

So how does it work?!
      Minoxidil appears to work by widening the hair follicle, causing a thicker strand of hair, and by prolonging the anagen stage of hair growth which results in longer and a higher number of hair strands. The exact physiological basis for these effects remains unknown, but it has been shown to be safe and effective when used properly.

Important things you should know before using minoxidil:
      • You have to be patient.
      Rome wasn't built in one day and the same goes to your beard.

• You have to use the product consistently.
      It's very important that you will not forget to use the product twice a day.

• Minoxidil works on everyone! The only thing that can be different is the time it will take.
      it may take you one month but it can also take you more than a year to get the results you seek.

• Be patient and never give up.

• The recommended time of minoxidil use is 12-24 months.

How to use Minoxidil?
      First of all you should know that Minoxidil comes in a form of liquid or foam.
      It's up to you to choose which one you prefer.

Liquid Minoxidil
      Pros:
      • Cheaper than the foam version.
      • Some people say that this version is more comfortable.
      • It's easier to notice if you missed some spots on your face while applying

Cons:
      • Has a common side effect of itchy and dry face.
      • Has a Strong smell.
      • Takes a long time to dry.

Foam Minoxidil
      Pros:
      • Very friendly to the skin. It's very rare to experience dry and itchy skin with this version.
      • Smells better than the liquid
      • Dries quickly

Cons:
      • Expensive

HOW DO I APPLY MINOXIDIL ON MY FACE?
      The best way to learn how to apply minoxidil is with your eyes!
      That’s why I brought you some youtube videos which shows how to apply Both Liquid and Foam on your face:

Liquid:
      youtube.com/watch?v=vHQeyezzMSI

Foam:
      youtube.com/watch?v=OPAmnyACJ6A

INFREQUENT side effects:
      Just like every medicine, Minoxidil can have side effects too.
      most of the side effect are not serious at all and usually disappear with time.

Common side effect are:
      • Hives
      • Itching
      • Rash
      • Skin Inflammation Due To A Topically Applied Medication
      • Dry Skin
      • Redness of skin

FAQ
      Q - I started using minoxidil and now my face is dry itchy
      A - The most common side effect of this product is dry and itchy face.
      I recommend using moisturizing cream.
      If that doesn't work you should try the foam version of this product which doesn't have this side effect.

Q - Do I really have to leave the product on my face for 4 hours?
      A - Yes! It is recommended to leave the product on your face for 4 hours.
      If that really bothers you, you can leave it for 2 hours instead.

Q - Is there any way I can help the product to work better?
      A - Healthy Life style which includes: Enough sleep, Healthy and balanced diet, Vitamin E and Exercise may help to speed up the process.

Minoxidil Success Stories:
      As i mantioned Above, there is a huge community of minoxidil users on facebook.
      This facebook page is full of Success Stories With Beofre and after Photos, Advices and lots of important and HQ information!
      Link:
      facebook.com/groups/TheMinoxBeardSpot/

WHERE DO I GET MINOXIDIL?

There are many brands of Minoxidil on the market.
      But from my experience the two best brands are "Kirkland Signature" and "Rogain".
      I recommend you to get your Minoxidil supply from this sellers on Amazon:

Liquid Minoxidil
      12 Months Supply: amzn.to/2PZGFRP
      6 Months Supply: amzn.to/2JVBlJE

Foam Minoxidil
      12 Months Supply: amzn.to/2qE6t7z
      6 Months Supply: amzn.to/2DyWqJA

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope i helped you guys!
      Feel free to ask me anything!
      you can comment your questions or PM me!