Immigration with my mom

• Immigration with my mom

Hello! 2 years ago my father died. We stayed with my mother. Mom's sister lives in the USA and we decided to move there. It is very difficult to prepare documents yourself, you need a lot of money to move. We found with my mother information on the Internet about the system of public defender for immigrants. They help arrange everything and provide a lawyer to protect interests in court. To get a visa, we will ask for political asylum in the country. I hope that everything will work out. And in general, I am afraid to change my life so drastically. :/ Maybe there will be some tips?
    • hola its not that hard wirh the immigration, all you need to do is what you are doing by work with the immigration people, yes it tackes some money an for the lawyer also but ones its all done you can move freely without any hardships an you can be happy, just work with the people by doing what they ask you for, yes its that easy, you will like your living conditions but you will need to find some kind of work ,, how is your English is it good to get around, ,so when you have an appointment with the immigration people don't be to unhappy or nervous because you dont have to be nervous or unhappy your doing the right thing for your family an you, so you can rest at easy,
      GOOD LUCK AN BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW LIFE IN THE U.S.A . GOD BLESS.
    • I also want to change my permanent place of residence, because in my country I feel oppressed. I said some very loud things. Now I fear for my life. I want to ask political asylum USA. I want to try my chance. If you have experience in this matter, I ask for feedback. Thank you!