Like a girl's personality but not attracted to her at all

• Like a girl's personality but not attracted to her at all

Ok so there's this girl at my school that I got to know really well this year and we have a lot of nice conversations. She's really nonjudgemental and I feel safe and loved when I talk to her. We share our problems, our ideas, and send memes back and forth all day. Recently she's started really pushing towards a relationship, saying overtly sexual and romantic things, calling me cute, hon, love, more heart emojies than I can read. She keeps trying to hang out with me, which I'm cool with until she says the word date and I have to try to play it off casually. The issue is that I'm not attracted to her in the slightest no matter how much I try to make myself. It's biological. I know this sounds shallow and mean but really its because she's overweight. Not a little chub, love handles, that I would have no problem with. She weighs at least 300 pounds. I myself am not an incredible attractive person so I would understand if someone didn't find me attractive but she's either incredibly confident or completely oblivious. I know it probably makes me a bad person but I physically can not be attracted to her, its biological. I've never had sex before although she seems to want to jump right into it, and the first time I do it I want to be with someone I'm attracted to and comfortable with. What am I supposed to do because if I flat out reject her she'll probably hate me and I like being her friend, but I do not want to do anything sexual or romantic with her and I don't want to waste her time or lead her on.